Thursday, April 17, 2008

Only a week more to go.

Work's been crazy on this end due to the up-coming car launch which will be happening next week (plus many other crazy but exciting projects). We're still looking for help (scroll down to the post below) because we believe that excitement is contagious and we need to pass it on :) ha ha ha.

Anyway, after the 22nd, I'll share something really nice and personal about the all-new Accord with you guys here so please check back.

After next week, will be flying off to Tokyo again. One week work and the following to recharge. It feels strange. Like I'm going back to my hometown (which is not Tokyo, mind you). I'm planning a short trip down to Naoshima which is dubbed Japan's 'Art Island'. It's an island of all things art, even the hotels are supposed to be art museum inspired. So I reckon, it's gonna be pretty nice. A bit of time for me to straighten my mind and get things back on track. Coolness.

So my apologies if the posts are not up as often starting from next week because it's gonna be full throttle on the all-new Accord :) And I promise you, she will be SWEET.

No comments:

Post a Comment