Saturday, January 1, 2011

First blog of the year.

Woke up at 9am this morning in the heart of KL, bright-eyed, sunny and fresh :) A definite good start to 2011. And there's nothing more exciting than to look at my 2011 calendar and smile at all the goodies planned for this year. I have no strict resolutions, but I do have a couple of things that are must do.

1) Drive at a lower gear at work this year, balance my pace
2) Okinawa :)
3) London :D
4) Go back to basics - social research, social research, social research. People, people, people
5) Try a Four Seasons - anywhere
6) Build more things at home - anything (okay, less ambitious - make)
7) Venture to another place and this time, without connectivity (this holiday-packed year must be capitalized fully, no?)
8) Convert to Apple-ism
9) Go back to books and writing (nothing I love more but forgot in 2010)

And to people the world over, have a very blessed 2011. If there are two things I wish for myself, my family, friends and you, that will be health and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment