Monday, June 11, 2012

What happens when you're in the 'flow'?

Something beautiful happens when you are in the 'flow' especially in the midst of creation. Whether it's a physical thing or whether it's an intangible idea, spend some time today just to create.



I get a calming effect when I do marketing, brand and communication plans.  I don't know about you, but it does for me.  Same calming effect when I work on The Good Samaritan Shop or when I cook or when I doodle or when I try to create something that isn't even remotely beautiful.

If you've tried but doesn't seem to experience the aforementioned 'flow', maybe it's not that you're not good at it, it could be because you haven't reached the peak of your concentration :) Don't give up.  Do it over and over and over again and you'll know what I mean ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment