Thursday, February 7, 2008

Honda FCX Clarity

For those of us who remember the mind boggling 'cog' campaign done for Honda by Wieden + Kennedy, this is a follow-up for the recent FCX Clarity launch. I still prefer the 'cog' commercial but this one is quite nice as well. It's got a 'fun' tone in it which is so unlike Honda. At least in this part of the world. But I'm all for its strategic idea of 'when you like solving problems, every one of it is a playground'. Kinda neat. Watch the video:



Hang on. You must must must check out its website. I don't know what this kind of web structure is called (some net wizard, please enlighten me). But I definitely do see a trend of having this sort of 'skeletonless and free flowing' websites. It's like navigating through a canvass (feels more exploratory now) versus navigating through folders (like 90% of the websites now). Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment