Friday, April 4, 2008

The future now.

During my recent trip to Tokyo, I was once again, bewildered with Japan's technology of tomorrow for today's people. As my comrade rightly put it, "Sh*t, this is the future. And it's not even supposed to be here yet!"

Right.

The future is here and now. Digital photoframes that can read memory cards, plug and play with your PC, digicam, whatever. Yes, plug it in and watch each of your captured memory slides in and out of the frame. Your album in one single frame. Your whole life in one single frame.

Now, that's putting a new meaning to: As I watch my life passes me by. How apt.

3 comments:

  1. Sue, they sell it here too! I saw some at Lowyat. Yes, it's cool but it's on the pricey side though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, even in Japan it's quite ex. But it's really kinda cool. Reminds me of Harry Potter :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digital photo frame follows the example of taking something traditional, add technology into it and (can we have some drum roll please) your life will never be the same again. Now you get to pick if you would like to have thousands of photo on the top of your desk or a big screen only as thick as 3 stacked credit cards hung on your wall playing your most precious moments in life. They are both from Japan and they are both expensive but can you put a price to your priceless memories? There is always MasterCard.

    ReplyDelete