Friday, February 25, 2011

Dentsu Utama - 1st runner of CREAM awards.

Quite a nice surprise, considering we were not even in the list in 2009. I'm not sure who we should thank and I didn't even know there was such an award. But anyway, I guess it's something small but a significant morale booster for everyone in Dentsu Utama. I guess... er... we should try harder next year?

But, if you're our client and have participated in this survey, thank you very much and we're eternally grateful (we won't forget those sleepless nights and mindless arguments so soon) but like any good old husband and wife relationship, we know we cannot live without one another. Ha ha, kidding! Lighten up, will ya? Maybe this will be the post for getting myself sacked ;)

But on a more serious note, thank you. Seriously. It's not the award that mattered, it's your opinion that had mattered. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment