Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Travel: The swanky budget 8.

If you're looking for a nice but budget place to rest your tired travelling soul, come to Eight at Kuala Lumpur. It's got one of the best ambience for a boutique 'hotel' with a backpacker's rate. It may be slightly more expensive compared to the other backpackers' around Changkat Bukit Bintang area, maybe RM20 to 30? But it's definitely well worth the splurge. It's clean, comfortable, basic but very pleasant to the eye. Your number one concern when staying in a backpacker's in this corner of Planet Earth is probably the funky smell and the bathroom condition. Don't worry, I've visited this place myself and give it a strong personal vouch. You may not know me but I am known to some who would pack up and leave because I just couldn't take the condition of the bathroom! Check website for latest rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment