Monday, March 29, 2010

New eco Coke design.

I need time to digest this refreshing look of Coke’s new eco design, brainchild of designer Andrew Kim. But I totally admire the thinking and inspiration behind the new design. Hmm, I wonder if the volume will be the same? Are they making us consume more? Cause, it definitely doesn’t look like they want us to consume any less. Is the price going to be the same? I feel this whole thing about reducing the footprint by increasing number of bottles shipped per container seems a little… bogus. Sorry, I’m always wary about big organizations that want to grow even bigger. Increasing shipping volume per container meaning increasing sales off the shelves. And sometimes they masquerade behind a great world-saving slogan. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment