Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Mazda 3 Sport.

I've not seen it, nor test driven it. Only read it in Paul Tan. But judging from the looks, if given all specs and features are competitive with other models of the same 1.6 and 2.0 range, I'm a little perplexed with it's smiley, 'roundish', button-logo-nosed face. It reminds me of Vios (in a very small way). Which comes as a surprise because I've always associated Mazda with dramatic and fluid designs born from haikus (think Taiki).
But yea, side profile looks better.

Personally, it's still got to be the hatchback (which will only be available later). For some strange reason, the hatch version is more expensive than the sedan (according to previous Mazda 3's pricing). But still. Definitely the hatch ;) I just hate to think about the gapping front this sexy back is attached to.

No comments:

Post a Comment